Thank you so much for your interest in working at Bliss Spa. If you are Interested in any area of employment at Bliss Spa, please feel free to drop off your resume at Bliss or email it to our owner Nicole Philibert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why it’s so great to work at Bliss:
- Staff summer day bbq every year and a January spa getaway for 3 days all paid for by the boss.
- Professional sized products discounted greatly for you to enjoy.
- After 1 year, enjoy medical and dental.
- We try very hard to accommodate all holiday requests as the boss feels that time with friends and family is important.
- Flexible hours and we are very accommodating for school or busy family schedules.
- Pays above minimum wage and regular increases with exceptional performance.
- We can assist in additional training.
- A great, fun, and loving team that enjoys each other’s company both at and outside of work!
Join our small business and you would be joining our family.
- Our front end team need help. We are looking for someone to work Tuesdays, Wednesday or Thursday as Spa Coordinator in the Fall. What great days to work, hurry and apply. we can working around school schedules.
- We are looking for people to add to our wellness team. Do you specialize in something you think would add to our Bliss Team, then send us an email.
- Our downtown location needs help, want to build your clientele with 16 stylists to refer you clients or have a full clientele and looking for a beautiful space to to provide your services to them? send your resume.