For the convenience of our Bliss Spa Registered Massage clients, we are happy to provide direct billing for massage therapy services to Blue Cross. (Please ensure your plan allows direct billing for this service, and that the Spa can be paid).
Some important information for direct billing massage therapy clients:
* We will only direct bill to Blue Cross.
* Clients are responsible to ensure their benefit plan does cover massage therapy and whether or not a doctor’s note is required
* Please arrive a few minutes before your first appointment to allow time for you to fill out your paperwork so that it doesn’t cut into your appointment time. Appointments will end on time even if they aren’t started on time due to paperwork.
* We require a credit card on file as a backup payment method in the event that the insurance company does not compensate us. If the insurance company doesn’t reimburse Bliss Spa, the amount owing is due immediately. You will be contacted before we charge your card.
* If you are covered by your own insurance as well as a spouse/partner’s plan, the insurance rules are that you must claim against your own plan first until it’s used up and then you can claim on the alternate plan
*Please call your benefits provider ahead of time to see if you need a doctor’s note for massage therapy, to ensure you have coverage for massage & find out what your benefit limitations are i.e. amount per year or percentage covered per massage. We have no access to this information.
Direct billing available to: Blue Cross